- CMA PREPATORY PROGRAM
- INTEGRATED MDP & PDP
- SPECIFIC TOPICS
- BUSINESS IMPACT PROJECT
- REASON TO CHOOSE IPMI EXECUTIVE EDUCATION
- PMP CERTIFICATION
BB Pin :
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Preparation Training
All businesses, whether they are big or small, multinational, SOE, publicly traded or private, they all need to manage their projects effectively. Projects without effective Project Management expose the business, and the clients thereof, to chaotic management with uncertain objectives and poor deliverables, over budgets, mismanaged resources and schedules, disorganization, and certain unmet expectations. Project Management ensures that the business deliver what is expected, thus make clients happy and create a real return on investment, and in the process make teams happy. Project Management just delivers success.
As Indonesia’s leading business school, IPMI positions itself as a facilitator in the development of its stakeholder’s capacity in Managing Project so as to achieve success in their ventures. For that, IPMI works with great and seasoned Certified Professional Project Managers who are also talented trainers. To support our capable trainers to achieve their best, IPMI provides a conducive learning environment with state of the art learning resources where in turn our students can also achieve their best.
In turn, participants of IPMI training go through IPMI’s acclaimed experiential learning so that they can truly expect to gain not only knowledge but also acquire great insights and potentially personalized learning. As IPMI’s training sessions are delivered at its own campus, staying beyond the specified training class sessions, unlike in public commercial venues, will not be problematic, for trainees and trainers are welcome to continue discussions beyond the allotted time. Furthermore, IPMI’s trainers welcome questions and inquire up to three months beyond the classes sessions, giving ample time to answer those questions that just pop when classes are not in session.
So, whether you want to learn to be a better Project Manager, manage your project better, or you want to fulfill your training requirement to get your Professional Project Management certification, IPMI is here to help you get where you want to be.
Project Manager Professional (PMP) Exam prep Training Objective:
The course is designed with the senior project team with more than 5 years project experience in mind and is primarily to help the participant gain the skill set and knowledge necessary to pass:
- the Project Management Professional (PMP) certification test by the Project Management Institute, or
- the Test Sertifikat Kompetensi untuk Ahli Madia Manajemen Proyek (MPM) IAMPI-BNSP/LPJK by Ikatan Ahli Manajemen Proyek Indonesia
Participants will be prepared by highlighting important project management concepts and key information through practice exams and test questions. By taking this exam preparation course, participants will be equipped with the study materials and tools that are useful in reconciling participant’s approach to the exam with PMI’s viewpoint and perspective on the examination.
Course Duration: 5 days (40 hours)
Detail discussion of PMBOK® GUIDE - SIXTH EDITION (13 Chapter) started from exam overview, how the organization influence on the project, the Project Management Process and the 10 knowledge area within the PMBOK® GUIDE - SIXTH EDITION.
Amro Elakkard PMP, SSGB, SPL, holds two Master degrees from top world universities.
He has 30 years of experience managing and delivering multi-million dollar global programs/projects for Fortune 500 companies, as well as managing a 10 Billion dollars PMO for a semi-government entity in NYC. His expertise includes evaluating and setting up Project Management capabilities, Project Management Offices (PMOs), Strategic Planning, Project Management Maturity (PM3), Operational Excellence and Portfolio Management (PPM).
Achmad Fuad Bay, MPM, PMP®, CM Practitioner, PMI - ACP® is a Professional Program / Project Manager, with 18+ years experience in Project Management, covering various lines of industries, including Telecommunication, Construction, IT hardware deployment. Pak Fuad has Bachelor of Civil Engineering and Master of Project Management (School of Built & Environment, QUT – Australia). His Project Experiences include: in the telecommunication industry, Mining, Education, Agro-industry, and others.
PMP qualifications are defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI). This five-day intensive course provides participants with comprehensive training to provide them an extensive knowledge about the Project Management process and also prepare them for the PMP examination (based on the PMBOK® Guide - SIXTH Edition).
It will enable participants to:
- Understand the Project Management process and Project life-cycle
- Understand the role of the project manager in the project life-cycle
- Understand all elements of the PMP syllabus
- Understand PMI’s specific examination language
- Learn strategies and techniques for mastering the examination
Participants will learn how to:
- Explain the context of Project Management
- Plan the project strategy
- Execute project plans and strategy
- Demonstrate the use of various project management techniques
- Design a project’s organization structure and recognize appropriate levels of governance
- Communicate with the project team through effective leadership
- Understand the examination guidelines
Why you should attend:
Because businesses need to manage their projects effectively and you, as trained professional, will be able to make sure that your company will be successful in managing its projects.
Who should attend
- Project Managers who want to be involved in making sure that their companies are effective in managing their projects, wants to be recognized as capable professionals project manager, and wants to prepare to take their PMP exam.
- Experienced consultants who want to be recognized as capable professional Project Managers and wants to take the PMP exam
Our values at IPMI International Business School
Rp. 12.500.000 per person
IPMI BBA or MBA Graduates: 20%
IPMI MDP and Professional Certification holder: 10%
Group of 5 participants registering together from the same company pay only for 4 people
What you get:
- A Certificate of attendance signed by a certified PMP trainer that, if you fulfill the specific requirements, will allow you to take either
- PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP) test or
- tes Ahli Madia Manajemen Proyek (MPM) dari IAMPI
- All training material in digital format in a USB:
- PEMBOK 6th Digital Edition
- Training material
- Three months access to:
- IPMI E-learning services
- trainer for questions and support
- All classes will be conducted at IPMI Campus
- After class discussions
- 5 Classes conducted on Saturday
- Free parking
- 3 months access to
For more information, please contact:
Phone: +62 (0)812 385-2007
Or register online by visit this link: http://bit.ly/IPMIPMPReg